суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

align asiasat




Iapos;m Kaisa, but that username wasnapos;t avalible.

Iapos;m welcoming myself, as I have stumbled across this site, and figure itapos;d be a great place to put the stories Iapos;m writing. Which is helpful.
I also learned I�can type in nifty colors, but this will be the only entry not in black...

Iapos;m a Daemian, my Daemons name is Tiepanjhai, heiapos;s a Blue Jay, but right now is a Ermine sitting in my lap. Our CIEday is February 15th, 2008. Only a couple more months till our CIEday Celebration.�:D I�love writing stories and role-playing, this is my first LJ, and my only one, so yeah. Iapos;m still getting to know my way around, but itapos;ll all work out.
I also love art, I donapos;t have a dA�yet, Iapos;d have nothing to put there. Then itapos;d just be a waste of space huh?�=P I tend to use lots of smilies, s I apologise if that bothers you. That blue hurts my eyes, so Iapos;ll type in purple instead Such a nice color...

Iapos;m a grammar obsessed freak by the by, so no chatspeak�:0 Unless youapos;re on of my friends joking around, then Iapos;ll return the favour.�

I�should probably be putting this in my Bio, not my first entry huh?�



align asiasat, align auto laser system welding, align background.



Комментариев нет: