суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

epihone sg special




The Simpsons has always had a special place in my heart for being my absolute most favoritist cartoon series of all time.. A very close second is teenaged mutant ninja turtles of course.. But for a while there the shows content just wasnt up to par with my expectations and I lost interest. Perhaps I had outgrown it.. Perhaps the writing just sucked. From the very beginning of this episode from season 19 though I was back with the Simpsons again Its called apos;Eternal Moonshine of a Simpson Mindapos; and you can recognize it with its opening sequence where the frame zooms out from the familys couch and travels outwards through the cosmos only to end up right back at the couch again.. It made me wiggle. ^-^ But I guess you guys know I love stuff like that. Just as great as the other recent opening sequence of evolution, murr evolution. I wont speak much about the goings on in the episode in case you havnt seen it yet.. But it was VERY well written, engaging and entertaining. I will, however, show you the one sequence that was really just fantastic..


epihone sg special, epihone texan, epihone.com.



Комментариев нет: