четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

driver motorola p7389 timeport




You know what I hate? When you know you have stuff to do and you write it all down and then at a really random moment, oh like 6:00 in the morning when your alarm goes off you have one of those "OH FUCKING HELL" moments and realize you almost forgot to do something.

It wasnapos;t a life or death kind of thing like you leave the door open while babysitting a toddler and she or he waddles out into the street and almost dies, but still.

Yesterday I was supposed to have Credential advising with this one of the adviser dudes and, of course, I get there really early and just sit there awkwardly, and then it was actually time for my meeting and he wasnapos;t there. Turns out heapos;s sick and wonapos;t be at school all week and now I donapos;t know what to do. E-mail him? Does he even know who I am? E-mail my teacher?

I also went to buy tea and flashcards yesterday and found this amazing liquid hand soap and lotion at Cost Plus World Market and it smelled like lemongrass and green tea. I almost bought it but itapos;s pricey and Iapos;ve been spending waaaaay too much money lately and I just paid my credit card statement and in a few weeks the bill for my shoes should come and thatapos;ll be another thing to pay for... Itapos;s an endless cycle. I canapos;t stop buying stuff.

big great danes, driver motorola p7389 timeport, driver motorola para v3, driver motorola pc razr v3.



Комментариев нет: