пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cdc immunization schedules




Iapos;m down to the last 40 and one half rows left on the Baby Blanket of Awsome Doom.

I go back up to see them again tomorrow afternoon.

I have 40 and one half rows left. Thats ten blocks virticaly. Each block is four rows tall and five stiches across, with the blanket being 46 rows wide. Each stich is a doubble post stich, either front or back, plus two extra doubble post stiches, one at each end, and a chain three at the end of each row.

Iapos;m on block 35, with half a row left to finish off this block, makeing it 36.

I went though a skain and a half of yarn in 40 hours.

A skain and a half. Do you now how much yarn that is? Thatapos;s 646.5 yards of yarn 591 meters, people In Fourty Hours Of solid crochet (I didnapos;t count the eight hours of sleep around the 36 hour mark) And thatapos;s not even counting the next, oh, probably quorter of a skain I did just this morning, since I woke up around 6am.

I have a blister on my right middle finger from the hook.

I have a crochet blister.

I have to wear a bandaid on it. Otherwise it hurts too much to keep working.

I still have 40 and one half rows to go.

::headesk::

Also, why do I not have a craft-ey icon? A ball of yarn or a crochet hook or some stockfootage of sissiors and paper and glue or something...anyone?




between difference fiscal monetary policy policy, cdc immunization schedules, cdc immunizations, cdc immunizations travel.



Комментариев нет: