среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cypress golf course az




����� just got back from town with dad and kate. Kate and i went and looked at dresses for homecoming, i found one. Itapos;s pretty cute, but itapos;s dark pink. Uh, not too crazy about that. But i NEED�to find a dress, since iapos;m a sweetheart- yay kate however found out that she has to buy dresses bigger because of a certain asset she has. Haha.
���� we went to sonic afterwards, i feel like i ate way too much and all i ate was a chicken strip wrap. Ugh.
����� i canapos;t wait for emil to come back, jeeze. My life revolves around her. Haha. I guess thatapos;s why sheapos;s my bff jill. Uh well.
����� iapos;m excited to make shirts i cannot wait so far emily, brandon, michelle, stacey, sam, and bobby are making them. I donapos;t know who else though. Itapos;ll be fun.
����� spongebob is on, i like this show. Hm, i miss cat dog and rockoapos;s modern life and all them shows. Hah.

oh i saw jonathan at billapos;s when we went after my dad was done with his doctorapos;s appointment. I havenapos;t seen him in forever
cypress golf course az, cypress golf course arizona, cypress golf course.



Комментариев нет: